My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, June 19, 2014

A Perfect Pair

Meet Pete and Theresa.  You won’t find a more perfect couple.

I’ve know them for a super long time..and they’ve always been part of each other since I’ve known them.

When they were younger they adopted a baby girl named Angel.  Later they added a set of twin girls.  I have always been amazed at Theresa being a mom to them all, the perfect wife for Pete, and holding down a job at the same time. And then still finds time for her friends.

And Pete….. well, Pete has been my savior more than once.  Most recently just the day before my cataract surgery when he drove 1 1/2 hrs to help me once again.  Pete has also the most calming personality. He can make ME, who is on anxiety pills, able to stay calm.  I think Theresa should rent him out..he does better then any counselor!

On his most recent trip to save me once again, Theresa, proving that she and Pete are not 2 people but 1 single entity, sent me a gorgeous Orchard! (see photo’s below)  I have to admit to being dumb about Orchards even though Theresa talked to me on the phone about it’s care.  I can now research some now that I can see enough to read !!

How do you thank people like this?  Especially when I know any time I get in a panic over my computer or other techy stuff all I have to do is call Pete and he calms me right down.  Definitely better then any pill a doctor has given me!

10291170_zpsd40be2f5[1]

Two most special people to me.  (And their daughters I am sure)

orchard1_zps377f2044[1]

orchard2_zps2d7698b3[1]

orchard3_zpsba7df315[1]

Thank you Pete and Theresa … more than I can ever say .

3 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

It makes me feel so much better knowing you have good friends like this. The orchid is just beautiful too.

5:54 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

How lucky to have friends as wonderful as that.....!

That is a GORGEOUS Orchid....It needs very very little water....And the flowers can last for months....!
Beautiful Close-Up, my dear Pat.....!

11:07 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

husband gave me an orchid for mother's day. I've lived all these years without one... kind of a surprise

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home