My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

A Time Capsule …

Sometimes things seem like they happened only “yesterday”. But actually… it was a lifetime ago.

I don’t know why I had grouped these photo’s together but I came across them as I searched for something else in my photo folders… a sort of time capsule.

I can’t believe it that the “model for my brother” (who made the bathing suit cover-up) was when I was 13 yrs old!  Gah!  Was I ever 13?  Oh yeah.. that’s when I couldn’t wait to grow up… What the Hell was I thinking?!!! (posted that phrase on FB)

Then there’s me and DeForest.  That was back in the days when I still laughed.

The photo of my brother James and me and David was the year I flew up to NJ because my brother had made me a gown for the Star Trek Cruise ..the very same Cruise where I first met DeForest.

Then there were the Drums.. ‘Nuff said. I did get in a small band called The Marvels.

Some photo’s are self explanatory.

The Family shot… I was about 13.

Me in the Antlers was in California on the Paramount Lots. The sweetheart of a man next to me is A.C. Lyles. If you don’t think it didn’t take “guts” to go on the Paramount lots looking like that you are sadly mistaken!

girliwas4_zps0dbd66e2[1]

(below).. I may never forgive my mother for the oversized bows that went in my hair when I was too young to fight her about it!

The Airforce hat and Coat were my brothers, home on leave.  The Jacket one got me a few Airmen to write to! heh.

I was about 16 in the crinoline dress.

The color photo was my senior Prom with date Jimmy Sicilano (not sure of the spelling) He was older than me and from Newark NJ and a fabulous dancer!

The last photo is me and my X-husband.

See, I told you they were photo’s from a life time ago!

girliwas5_zps0099fdbb[1]

Like I said.. I don’t know why these pictures were together like this but I thought I’d post them.. what the heck..I wasn’t always this old!

4 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

It's great to see all these photos of you from Days Gone By....You look adorable, my dear!

4:10 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Lovely photos, Pat! That one titled 6th. Grade... you look really Irish there. Not surprising given what you said about your ancestry.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Such wonderful memories...thank you for sharing them with us.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Oh Pat, these are wonderful! WONDERFUL!!!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home