My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, July 04, 2013

Why oh Why?!

Does my TBR pile never go down?

Well.. I’m guessing it would help if I’d stop buying books!  duh…

(latest entry into the house)

war1_zps5fbe2b5c[1]

And this (below) makes me shutter!… my current TBR list!…… (in alphabetical order)

tbr1_zps3e4b52bb[1]

 tbr2_zps7889d26c[1]

tbr3_zpsc88bb772[1]

tbr4_zps6bbf9099[1]

tbr05_zps4b413fc0[1]

tbr07_zps17db7a13[1]

If you can’t figure out what sort of category I fit into, that’s ok.. neither can I!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

You have some great books on your list! I love how diverse it is too! I see the Dickens, the Trollope, the Christie, and I just want to smile ;)

2:09 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Some fantastic books there, Pat. Great idea to make a list but I wouldn't know where to start. LOL

5:56 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

This is your TBR List???
HELP!!! But, there are some fabulous books here....And I know you have read so very many books this year, already....How many of the TBR List do you think you might read before the end of the December,2013?....

5:39 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

thanks Becky!

Cath, I did this a long time ago and tried to keep it up adding and taking off books I read but it gets away from me..doubt I'll keep it going anymore

Naomi: well.. I've read 33 books so far.. the past two years I found I read maybe 56 books a year.

6:16 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

So many great books on your list! It's nice to have all of those good books to look forward to.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

I think you know that many of us can relate! :D Like Cath said, I wouldn't even know where to start with a list like that--and in the time it took me to go through this house and make the list, I could probably read three books. LOL Anyway, Pat, I totally LOVE how varied your TBR pile is!

7:55 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I love this list, Pat! 129 books! And so varied, as Debi said. So many different kinds of books....so do yo do what I do, and pull a smaller pile from this big one, of ones that catch your fancy right now? and then choose from them? Because that's what I do. My TBR pile is like yours, and in order to get through it - it sounds like a chore, doesn't it? and it's not! - I break it down into smaller piles. I'm currently working through a mystery pile, though I got sidetracked by bios from the library and now books from England.....all of which are TBR!!!!

Enjoy your books, Pat, you have some really good ones - The Black House is excellent (I know Cath read it and liked it too), The Black Jewels trilogy is good solid fantasy, Narnia! The Others by James Herbert! I have 11.22.63 on my shelf to be read.

12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home