My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Hints that you are a Book Lover…

On Facebook, my “sis” Cath  posted a photo that asks: Do you have something that identifies you as a book lover in your home, office, or yard? If so, what?

Here’s what…….

I have 3 Bookends like the one below…

bklvr1_zpsc42085dd[1]

.. only one book end like this one (which I love).

bklvr2_zpsd5decc15[1]

If that’s not a good enough hint, how about this?

bklvr3_zpsd9286dbd[1]

or this?

bklvr4_zpsd2af7091[1]

or maybe this???

bklvr5_zps5c115d52[1]

Or even this?

bklvr6_zps13f19ffc[1]

Well,… if those “hints” aren’t good enough I guess I need more books!

3 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

I couldn't think of a thing to reply to that except books, books and more books. LOL! Not that I wouldn't love a nice bronze statue for my garden like the one in that picture on FB. I do love your bookend of the monk or wizard reading, Pat!

6:24 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

LOL, LOL....It all looks so neat and Beautifully cared for, Pat...I love those Bookends, and YES, Ineded, I think one would know you are a true Book lover, without question....!

3:52 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

I love that statue too, Pat, the one of the wizard reading. Those are wonderful book ends. And your shelves - so neat!!! Definitely a book lover, so many books and shelves :-) Love your answer to Cath.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home