My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Liz’s Veggies & My Patio

Just so I can post on Chris’s Saturday Farmers…  Below are some veggies my neighbor is growing in pots and then some flowers from my patio..

liz2_zps0d33d7b2[1]

(if she weren’t such a nice lady I’d be stealing these tomato’s not taking pictures of them!)

liz3_zps8b34e733[1]

She has picked several cucumbers and more just keep coming..

liz4_zps2db4eb91[1]

liz5_zpsdccceca1[1]

I think I had said this was a garlic blossom but in truth it’s an Onion blossom.

liz6_zps0f66ff66[1]

liz7_zpsd1a87120[1]

(below) my patio flowers..and my very young Crepe Myrtle beginning to bloom!

may182_zps740c9fda[1]

may18_zpsacd49cf8[1]

may18crepemyrtle_zps9369c7b8[1]

4 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

You and your neighbor definitely have the needed Green Thumb! Everything looks Lucious!!

1:19 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

awww thank you Naomi!

1:25 PM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

Wow mama!!! Your flowers and your crepe myrtle look fantastic!!!!! You're doing something right :D And your neighbors vegetables look fantastic too :) I need some tips from her :p I'm still in awe that she grows cucumbers on a patio :p I'd love to try that, I just don't know how I'd do it, lol. Maybe if I got a trellis and trained them to grow up? And I never have great luck with eggplant but looks like she does!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Wow, you're about a month or more ahead of us in Florida. Loved looking at these.

4:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home