My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Amazon Boxes are Good for More Then Books…

Animation2catbox_zps1478cb55[1]

5 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen said...

So cute!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Too funny. He's just so beautiful.

8:01 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Adorable! Did he ever settle down or was that box too small....lol!

SWEETIE was the first cat I ever had that had absolutely no interest in boxes.

3:44 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

kathleen: he's the reason I have to get up each day.!

Cath: he's a 12 lb scaredy cat! he jumps out of his skin from noises and hides the minute someone comes to the door.

Naomi:he gave up after a while lol but I've seen him crunch into boxes too small before lol. years ago i had a cat that "didn't do boxes" but loved attacking paper bags!

5:51 AM  
Blogger Juno said...

My cat also loved boxes, sadly he is no longer with us. There is a lovely picture on Facebook currently of a Tiger in a box with the caption "A cat is a cat, so if there's a box".
Enough said. Juno

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home