My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Easy Peasy..

It’s oh so easy to make BooBoo happy!  Just give him a new “scratch pad” with some kitty “weed” and he’s in heaven!

 

Animation2catnip_zps7f49eafb[1]

6 Comments:

Blogger My Gallery of Worlds said...

That is one happy Boo <3

11:18 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

I wish us humans could be made as happy with something so simple.

6:29 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Ohhhhh, So very Very Dear....Happy Happy Boo Boo....You are a GOOD Mommy, Pat.

6:29 AM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

Can I have some kitty weed :p

3:25 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

kelly: yep.. happy kitty lol I use very little just so he uses the new scratcher..they give a big bag of it ..if i used all of it the cat would drool so much the cardboard would be mush!

Cath..yah no kidding!! lol

Oh Naomi: I always think of Sweetie when I am posting pics of Boo... he's been doctoring too and it scares me as he's 14 now .

Chris: LOL.. have to admit I really did laugh out loud with your wanting kitty weed lol

4:24 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

Ahhh, so cute!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home