My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving Dinner…

 

turkk1[1]

turkk2[1]

turkk3[1]

turkk4[1]

turkk5[1]

turkk6[1]

turkk7[1]

turkk8[1]

Boo and I hope y’all had a fantastic Thanksgiving!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger Donna. W said...

Lovely turkey. Happy Thanksgiving!

4:44 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Your turkey looks scrummy... hope it tasted as good as it looks. It looks like Boo is quite happy with it. LOL!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

6:49 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Those pictures of BooBoo are SOOOO Cute! He reminds me of Sweetie---who I really miss, still---especially on Holidays. So many dear people gone, including my darling Sweetie.

Your dinner looks SCRUMPTIOUS!!!!
I bet it tasted superb!
HAPPY TURKEY DAY, MY DEAR PAT!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Lovely bird, lovely photos, and lovely meal. Happy Thanksgiving, Pat!!! to you and Boo :-)

11:18 PM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

Aw it looks like the two of you all had a great little thanksgiving :D And that turkey looks DAMN good :D

2:50 AM  
Blogger Kailana said...

It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving, Pat!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

That looks amazing. I can practically smell it from here. Yum!!!

Our Thanksgiving was great, hope yours was too. You certainly had a great meal. Wow!

8:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home