My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Numb Tongue

The past few days, I guess, have been kinda Trekkie…

First I found the double wide magazine piece celebrating Treks 25th Anniversary that De had signed…

Not wanting to roll it back up and hoping that soon it may sell for 200-250 ..I thought I’d display it for a while…

desig1[1]

desig3[1]

…and then…

…just because..

… “numb tongue” always makes me laugh … once because Urban and Pine do the whole sequence so well … and twice because I know, deep in the pit of my stomach that De would have LOVED to do that sequence with Bill…

Because of that..

..and because it was on yet again last night..

You guessed it… I watched it again!

numbtongue[1]

… and I laughed again…

..and I pictured De and Bill doing it, every bit as well ad Urban and Pine..

…and then laughed harder..

..and then just a short time later, the special effects in the scene of Kirk and Sulu “free flying” down to the “drill” is so well done that it always, always.. looks real and scares the doodoo outta me!

May 17, 2013 feels like an awfully long time to wait for the new movie. *sigh*

1 Comments:

Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

That is a wonderful signed picture. Love it! So glad you decided to enjoy it for awhile before trying to sell it.

And yes, the release date for the next Trek movie is FOREVER away!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home