My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hiding is an art…

Where oh where can my Booboo Kitty be?…

blind1[1]

Oh, where, oh where can he be?

blind2[1] 

blind3[1]

Boo!

blind4[1]

7 Comments:

Blogger Cath said...

Love the wonderful shadows in these, Pat!

10:20 AM  
Blogger My Gallery of Worlds said...

Truly talented ;) <3

12:46 PM  
Blogger Kailana said...

lol In my house it is curtains in the main windows instead of blinds, but still the same basic idea. :)

12:52 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

cath & kelly: he's a magician what can I say? lol lol

kelly: (other kelly) doh! lol.. gotta love cats..they are creative! lol

2:16 PM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

LOL!!! OMG this cracked me up for some reason :p I tagged you in a meme mama!! http://www.dream-stuff.com/2012/02/new-sparkly-shiny-meme.html

4:51 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

BooBoo Kitty reminds me so much of Sweetie...He is really dear! So smart, too!

1:08 AM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

What a great series of pictures!

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home