My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Who’s the Boss?..

First off let me tell you that BooBoo Kitty does not make it easy for me to get a picture of him.  The minute he  hears the camera power go on he moves…  But I worked read hard yesterday to try to give you a picture story of “who’s the real boss in the house.”

First up… that little cubby-hole and his cardboard scratcher are two places he does like to sleep… during the day.  And they actually belong to him!

sleep1[1]

..but of course any time I am not in my computer chair  you can count on  Boo to be there.

compchair[1]

Then there’s bed time.. below is a photo of the “cat’s side” of MY bed.

bed20[1]

Note that he likes many places to rest his tired, tired body…

bed21[1]

He never sleeps in one spot very long..

bed22[1]

Of course one would think that giving him half of a full bed would be more than enough for a 9 pound cat right?….

wrong..

he goes behind the feather pillows on MY side of the bed  and stretches out and forces me to slide down on the mattress so he has room… I wind up sleeping with my feet hanging off of the mattress!

bedd1[1]

So… Who’s the boss??? heh.. it sure isn’t me!

4 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

My favorite thing in ALL the pictures is that little bowl of food....lol! Do I ever understand that....! Sweetie has his favorite spots, but I must say he does allow me my space.....!
BooBoo is so very dear....You just have to let him be 'The Boss'....!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Kailana said...

Good old cats... :)

11:01 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

LOL--and you even let him eat in bed! :D He's not just the boss, he's very spoiled! Hope he knows how lucky he is to have a Mommy like you!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Kathleen said...

I'd say he definitely knows who's the boss!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home