My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Houston, We Have Liftoff...

 

 

9 Comments:

Blogger My Gallery of Worlds said...

Oh yeah, you gettum!!!...lol

6:17 AM  
Blogger Ana S. said...

lol! I feel bad for the lizard, but nice shot!

6:43 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

One thing about Boo is he's a great jumper Anime!

Nymeth: aww don't feel bad! the Lizard is OUTSIDE the glass doors! Boo can't get it!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Is Boo going with them when they go to the moon next? Heheh.

2:55 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Cath: If he keeps waking me at 3 and 4 am he will BEAT the astronauts there!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Cute pictures. Patches chases lizzards also. She goes all over the porch area looking for them. Helen

5:15 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Very Cute! Boo looks like a very good hunter!

11:34 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Helen: I am surprised Book hasn't knocked himself out cold banging his head on the glass door trying to get to the lizards!

Naomi:... well.. HE thinks he is! lol

11:57 AM  
Anonymous Shanra said...

Awww, it's not Boo's fault the lizard's behind glass. I'm sure he'd do better hunting if he could get at them. ^-~

I've yet to capture a picture of my kitties (well, one of them) jumping after things, so I must ask - how'd you do it?

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home