My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

More Movie Trivia

Ready for some more Trivia?

The last time seemed to work ok.. so here are some more questions and answers. Maybe the last one was too short.. we'll do more questions this time.

1- Who played Young Frankenstein?

2- Who played General Sherman in "How the West Was Won?"

3- What was the significance of the historical events portrayed in "Midway?"

4- From what was the mask of the Lone Ranger made?

5- Who played the hunchback Quasimodo in the Hunchback of Notre Dame (1939)

6- Who was the Oomph Girl?

7- What was Marlon Brando's first big film hit?

8- Billy Pilgrim is the main character in what film?

9- Who co-starred in Klute?

10- Who Played Mickey Spilante in Ring of Fear?

11- In what famous gangster film did Marlon Brando star?

12- What singer-actress starred in Cabaret (1972)

13- Name the female co-star in the movie "Singin' In the Rain"

14- What famous singer starred in "Alices's Restaurant?"

15- Who received an Oscar for best supporting actor in "An Officer and a Gentleman?"

16- What was the yearling in "the Yearling?"

If these bold hints don't help....You can find the answers HERE.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The worst part for me? I've only heard of two or three of these movies. ^-^;

Still, trivia is always fun and educational. ^-^

11:51 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I did not know about the Lone Rangers Mask....That was new information for me....! I didn't remember he had a dead brother...Oh Dear!

You know, the 2nd Brando question could be answered with "Guys & Dolls", too...He played a Damon Runyon type crook in that one, didn't he? LOL!

Good questions Pat.....I knew the answers to most of them....My period of films....!

12:24 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

libritouches: I'd rather be younger and not know any answers!

Naomi: I am so bad a trivia lol.. I'm lucky I knew some answers and it has nothing to do with age.. my memory is not the best when it comes to trivia..it never was

12:34 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Ouch! That was a tough one. I only got four...

cjh

2:33 PM  
Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

Lol, I should know more of these since I'm currently working my way through watching clips and trailers of all the Oscar winners and nominees (currently in 1944).

7:24 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

cj: you already know how bad I am at trivia lol

tink: oh.. that was a very good year.. (same year I was born!)

7:26 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I didn't get a passing grade.

11:48 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

pam : awww.. even with the hints huh? well as you know I am lousy at trivia too so don't feel too bad

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home