My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

(NOT..) All quiet on the Western Front.

I saw this outside my window last night...

lots of police cars!..

I have no idea why or what happened but things are still hairy around here.

13 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Definitely not the scene one wants to see outside one's window!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Good God, Pat. 'Hairy' appears to be an understatement!

7:35 AM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

Geez! Now that's a scary sight to see out the window. Stay Safe!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

Goodness! Not fun, hope everything calms down soon.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:10 AM  
Blogger CJ said...

Hey, someone a couple of posts back mentioned something about senior citizen housing. Have you checked into that? Or rent controlled, federally subisidized housing?

I worry about you, my dear.

cjh

4:09 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

I hope you can find a good place to live and leave that neighborhood behind. To much is going on around there. Hugs, Helen

8:29 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

Perhaps you need a couple dragons camping around your house .
Fire breathing ones.

10:41 PM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

Oh no...that's just awful! I'm with CJ...I worry about you mama!

1:15 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

well everyone.. it's been 2 fairly quiet nights! That's something anyway!

6:36 AM  
Blogger Ana S. said...

Definitely scary :( Hopefully the police intervention will help keep things under control for a while.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

Ah, that brings back so many memories of my early years of marriage. That sight and gunshots were a common theme!

3:05 PM  
Blogger Kathy said...

I do hope things quiet down in the neighborhood for you.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home