My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Tale of Despereaux

I was taken by surprise to see a trailer for Tale of Despereaux on television!  I didn't even know they were making a movie from this book!  When I saw a trailer of this cute little mouse with oversized ears I grinned from ear to ear... take a look, maybe you will too!

 

6 Comments:

Blogger Ana S. said...

The trailer is cute, and I hope the movie is good! I can't imagine it living up to the book, but hey, that's almost always the case :P

4:04 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

it's hard to compare a "cartoon" to a book.. but I'm glad they did this one and hope it's good!

6:34 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

I can't wait to see this. Not sure when it's coming to the UK but I'm thinking my grandaughter would *love* it. (And me too...) Thanks for posting this great trailer, sis! :-D

12:22 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Cath: who needs the grandkids? I just watched Wall-E last night! heh..

2:56 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

the book is on my coffee table and I keep thinking I'm going to read it to my grandkids....

1:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When i read this book when it first came out i read it straight through. never putting it down. I'm disappointed to see that they made it into a movie. When the main character is a mouse it makes the whole thing animation and that ruins a movie in my mind. I also had this picture of Despereaux in my head and the completely destroyed it. i think movies like this and Eragon and Inkheart shouldn't be created because you can't really capture the main ideas of a book if it's fictional.

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home