My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Oh Gawd...

I feel like .................................... poop.

I had an awful sore throat yesterday.. hurt like heck to swallow, and my doc is out of town. (naturally)

Today I woke at 4 am.. sneezing some, blowing a lot. 

It is now 11:20 and my head feels like a balloon wanting to pop.  I am still sneezing some, blowing a lot... my throat no longer hurts, but I can't breath long enough to take a nap without sneezing or needing to blow my nose!

*groan*

From 4 till nearly 6, in between tissues, I was working on replacing photo's in my archives...

Sometimes I wonder where my brain disappears to when I make posts!

In one post alone I had sixteen pictures...  that's SIXTEEN !  

I read the post and it made me smile though. *sigh*.. I was hoping it would be one I could just delete, but it was a "memory" of my assault I did against Sherry Lansing when she was the head of Paramount Studios, and they were going to make a new Star Trek Movie but were "dumping" the originals.   Needless to say this did not thrill me.  Not that I didn't like the people from The Next Generation.. I do like them... I just didn't think they had to dump the "originals",  I thought there was room for both. (silly me).  Anyway, I sent Lansing lots of mail to show my displeasure with her choices... heh. 

Needless to say, they made the Next Generation Movie, and dumped the originals anyway *sigh*.. but I had to do what I had to do. (De was pleased, even though he couldn't say so to anyone at Paramount lol)

So.. I had to save the 16 pictures to the post...

I feel so awful with this..head cold (?)... I sure hope I don't have any move posts with that many pictures to upload and move!

13 Comments:

Blogger My Gallery of Worlds said...

Awwwwww :( I hope you feel better soon.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

Dang, I hate that you are feeling bad. The worst is the runny nose... always such an annoyance!! Hope you are feeling better soon.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Oh Deslily, I sure hope you're feeling good again mighty soon!!!

1:23 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Deslily -

Sounds like the same crap is in the air here. I hope you feel better soon!

cjh

3:12 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

thanks everyone.. I'm sure it will pass, but for now I feel pretty awful.. I"ll be glad when I get to the part when I know it's getting better!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Ana S. said...

I woke up with a very sore throat today too :/ It sucks. I have a long history of tonsillitis, but I've been more or less okay for the past two years or so..I hope it doesn't come back. Get well soon, Deslily! We both need to make ourselves several cups of warm lemon tea :P

5:05 PM  
Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

Oh my. Now that's a picture! It somehow reminds me of this shirt my mom had when I was a kid. It said: "When I woke up this morning I had one nerve left...." then on the back, "And da** if you didn't step on it!"

Pollen is supposed to be really high right now. I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Oh and Nymeth, I used to have strep throat way too often but no doctor would suggest taking them out for me. When I finally did get my tonsils removed (at 16) they were really, really bad. I won't tell you what happened b/c it will gross you out badly but let me tell you, if it starts getting really bad you might want to go to a doctor who is willing to take out your tonsils if they think you might need it. I only get sick once or twice a year now.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Waaaaay behind on my blog reading (my friend goes on Wed.) but I do hope you feel better soon, Pat.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I'm spraying my lysol on the screen so I won't catch it. SEems to be going around everywhere.

1:12 AM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

Oh crap Pat! I hope you get over this hellacious cold soon. Everyone around me has one around here and I'm just praying that I don't get it too! I just read your comment on Carl's post too and I'm sorry to hear about your brother having a relapse. I'm keeping you all in my thoughts as always!

6:17 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

nymeth: drinking lots of tea!! :o)

Tink: I know that shirt! LOL

Cath: a little better thanks cath..

pam: hmmm makes for a blurry screen no? hehe

Chris: thanks Chris..yeah, things are darn near back to round one and this has been going on 2 1/2 months now..

6:27 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Sorry you are feeling so poorly! THAT is a drag!
Love that photo, Pat....Did you create that little character> He/She...Says It All! (lol)
I hope you are feeling much better, my dear....!

3:16 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

hi naomi: no, i wish I invented that little fella lol...

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home