My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, September 19, 2008

A Little Extra..




.... did you know that Amazon gives away a free catbed with every purchase?!

11 Comments:

Blogger Ana S. said...

lol! Mine love boxes too :P

11:44 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Oh....They look so content...! Sweetie is my first cat that has absolutely no interest in boxes...! Or paper bags, for that matter, either....!
I love those Amazon Beds....lol!

1:48 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

You're so good at putting a big smile on my face, Pat. Those cats are adorable!

7:24 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

nymeth: boxes, bags, and your favorite place to sit! lol

naomi: oh wow, I'm surprised Sweetie doesn't do bags and boxes lol.. i bet she likes your bed!

ladytink: if it were only so easy for US!

Cath: aww, thanks Cath! but this smile goes to the cats! (better than going to the dogs i guess..?!)

7:28 PM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

So that's your excuse from buying so many books from Amazon, huh? lol...

2:43 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

chris: any excuse works! lol

6:33 AM  
Blogger Bookfool said...

LOL! But, do they send cats? I could use a couple more. :)

1:30 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

bookfool: maybe they should try that! lol

5:44 AM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

The way some of their books arrive I wouldn't doubt that they use their boxes as cat beds with the books in them before the ship them out!

7:11 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

carl: LOL yeah some of the boxes look like they've been recycled lol

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always give my cats the boxes to sit in too and they love them. I love the photos.

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home