My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Am Honored

oh wow! Ladytink has taken it upon herself to gift me with yet another award!



Ladytink and I do share a love of the old movies. I find myself amazed (but joyed) that such a young lady can have such a love for the old, OLD movies! I think it's pretty unusual, unless one has a desire to do some sort of work that deals with the movie industry... But if you read her blog you will see that she truly enjoys the movies and the stars of days gone by.


Thanks again Tink !


May we never run out of movies to enjoy!


Tink has awarded this to a number of her favorite blogs so check out her blog to see who else got this great award!!


I am to pass it on but I have so many blogs/ journals I read on a daily basis that it would be just wrong of me to try to pick a few as favorites. If you know I read your blog/ journal.. then you know I would vote you in for this award!

7 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Pat! Well deserved!

12:07 PM  
Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

Lol, you made me sound twelve! I'm nearly 22! Yeah, too many people turn their nose up at those enchanting and charming black and white (and early color) movies- including my own husband :(

There are just so many wonderful movies, and actors that have been forgotten. I hope through my blogs I can help people discover how precious these gems really are.

6:17 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

thank you Naomi!

Tink: I knew your age lol.. you could be my granddaughter!!! my oldest son is 42 so it is possible!! that's why I am so blown away that you like the old movies so much.. You are right that they had many MANY wonderful actors and actress's! And I laugh when people say there's nothing on tv when there is Always old movies on TCM which they have probably never seen before!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Congratulations! I heart your blog, too! :-D

9:46 PM  
Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

Definitely possible since my mom just turned 40 lol. I'm not entirely sure when I started loving these old movies but I spent a lot of time around my grandparents growing up. Especially over at my other grandparents where I could either sit and watch TV with them or be bored out of my mind somewhere else!

5:05 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Darla: thanks! it was nice of Tink to include me!!

tink: your mom turned 40.. gads, gimme a break!!
It's still unusual that you would enjoy what your grandparents watched.. most kids would have gone out to play or read a book..anything not to do what the "elders" do... you won't regret loving the old movie..ever.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Cath said...

Well deserved, Pat, well deserved.

HA! 42? A mere slip of a girl... ;-p

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home