My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, March 07, 2008

See Ya on Monday

I was tagged by Stephanie to do a 6 word memoir.

1. Write your own six word memoir

2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like

3. Link to the person that tagged you

4 .Tag five more blogs with links

5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

I won't tag anyone, but if you'd like to join in .. please do! Ok here's my 6 word memoir...

Age: really is the final frontier

*********************

Another one I found at CJ's and a few others is:


Who is your favorite Male lead character? And why? (I'm guessing this could mean movies or books... or both!)

Don’t forget to leave a link to your actual response (so people don’t have to go searching for it) in the comments—or if you prefer, leave your answers in the comments themselves!

Hmmm, well.. in no particular order:

I do adore the reluctant hero.. so Indiana Jones has a place as a male lead character fersure! There's just something about reluctant hero's, what can I say? Both books and movies.

Now I have to give credit where credit is due and put Bartimaeus in this category.. not only is he a reluctant lead but he's a demon with what resembles a sense of humor and a conscience!! He was really a terrific lead character. I would have not minded had his series of books been a lot longer than just three. Anyone that can keep my attention the way he did deserves a "nod". (The Bartimaeus Trilogy/ Jonathan Stroud)

Gosh there are soooo many great leads! Masterharper Robinton (Anne McCaffrey), Belgarath the Sorcerer (David Eddings), Gandalf! (Tolkien), and I'm sure I'll come up with many more the moment I post this!

**************************

Ok that's it for this post.

Now I am off to the Trek convention.


I know most are thinking: Ewww Trekkie... and once upon a time that's pretty much what a convention meant to me.. but not anymore.

Now (to me) a convention means:

a room all to myself.

feather pillows!

A bathroom I don't have to share.

feather pillows!

I can eat what I want, when I want.

feather pillows!

alone time.

and... feather pillows!

funny.. it didn't used to mean those things!

Patrick Stewart and Brent Spiner and others are just icing on the cake.

See ya'll on Monday!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Ana S. said...

Have a great time at the convention!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

May you have the most wonderful time imaginable!

4:13 PM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

Patrick Stewart and Brent Spiner are going to be there?! Awesome! Have so much fun Pat!!! I know you will :) And enjoy those feather pillows...you deserve them!

4:15 PM  
Blogger Cath said...

Have a wonderful time, Pat. :-)

6:39 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Great memoir and have an excellent weekend!

Feather pillows are absolutely the greatest!

cjh

6:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FEATHER PILLOWS ARE MINE, ALL MINE! xDDDD

Hmm... my six word memoir would probably be...

'Insanity and books go well together.'

7:20 PM  
Blogger Ladytink_534 said...

Have fun!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home