My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Lost and Found

Wow, I got a surprise today while doing some cleaning in the garage.. a found a few very old photo's that I didn't know were still out there. The quality sucks and they've been through so much dirt and water that I'm surprised they survived at all!

The first two are part of an entire wall I painted for my son George when he was young..

I guess you can tell he was (and still is) a Trek Fan..

Then I found something I really didn't know I had! A photo of my old motorcycle! This bike was the first time my X and I painted on a motorcycle! After which we got a lot better and did paintings on bikes for quite a while...

Anyway... here's my Honda 360 that I used to drive....

I hoped I had a close up of the other side of the tank but I don't.. I know it was a male lion resting under a tree... and this side is just scenery.

After our first attempts at painting on tanks we moved on to things we figured bikes might want.. here are some old drawings I did (copied) that we put on tanks..

ok that's enough memories for one day...

6 Comments:

Blogger Melli said...

WOW! You have had sO many ... different... jobs and experiences in your lifetime! How does ONE person manage to be so blessed?

4:58 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Sorry I've not been around for a couple of days, Deslily...I'm just catching up with your posts now.

My goodness! What talented lady you are! Those artworks are absolutely wonderful! They are awesome! And so are you for creating them! :)

10:42 PM  
Blogger chrisa511 said...

Those are amazing Pat! I swear, I don't think we could ever run out of "fun facts about Pat" :p You've done so many amazing things in your life. I knew you could draw, but wow! You should come paint my walls, this sailboat wallpaper in the house we're renting is about to put me into the psychiatric hospital I used to work at!

10:57 PM  
Blogger Jill said...

Those pictures are amazing! thanks for sharing.

10:57 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Melli: painting bike tanks was work.. but not a job ..was fun!

Lee: I wish they came from me! basically I copied other's work with my own talent or lack of showing lol

Chris: it was fun back then when I did those.. i rarely draw anymore. art lessons would have helped greatly! lol then I wouldn't have to erase so much!

hey Darla thanks for coming by!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

You are awesome!!! And that work is awesome as well. Thank you so much for sharing that.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home