My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Puzzle, puzzle... toil and trouble

I had so much fun making Mel Odems Puzzle last time that I thought I would do a few of my own.. You really should try doing one.. it's probably something we all did when we were young but for whatever reasons we just stopped.

They are only 48 pieces so not such a big deal as a 500 or 1000 piece puzzle !

I thought I'd make a puzzle from my drawing of Firestorm from my story..


Click to Mix and Solve


Them Pamela asked me if when I made a puzzle if it would be a "kitty".. so these are for you Pamela... some "kitty photos" I took a long time ago when I volunteered at Shambala Preserve........


Click to Mix and Solve

Click to Mix and Solve

Click to Mix and Solve


...'til next time...

5 Comments:

Blogger Carl V. Anderson said...

That puzzle thing is pretty cool. The internet is an amazing place!

I always enjoy doing puzzles. I don't do them often, usually around Christmas time when we are all home bound for vacation and we can do one while watching tv or listening to music.

9:16 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

I thought of you the other day Pat, when I got the Shambala Newsletter. I don't know if you still get it, but in this most recent one they spoke of that BEAUTIFUL three legged Cheetah, and the fact that she died recently. I remember what a wonderful loud purr she had and how beautiful she was...it made me very sad.

I LOVE puzzles and always have...I used to do these 1000 piece wooden ones rom England---like 50 and 55 years ago...and a lot of my paintings contain puzzle pieces both three dimensional and hand drawn and then painted...I love those pictures from Shambala, Pat.

12:07 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

carl.. yeah i used to love puzzles too. I did all of these! lol

Naomi.. awwww, thanks for thinking of me....no I don't get the newsletter but they are never far from my mind. Many of the animals I knew have passed away, but I do know for sure that Daisy, the Cougar I loved so much is still ok!!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

OY! That puzzle of your little dragon is HARD! LOL! Not many clues in the colors of the pieces! These are really cute! You should have that dragon pic made into a real puzzle! Probably be a best seller!

7:08 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I'm late commenting on your kitty puzzles....

I don't know how I missed it the first time around!

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home