My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Stress

I am not sure exactly how it works, but this is amazingly accurate. Read the full description before looking at the picture .

The picture below has 2 identical dolphins in it. It was used in a case study on stress levels at St. Mary's Hospital. Look at both dolphins jumping out of the water. The dolphins are identical. A closely monitored, scientific study revealed that , in spite of the fact that the dolphins are identical, a person under stress would find differences in the two dolphins. The more differences a person finds between the dolphins, the more stress that person is experiencing. Look at the photograph and if you find more than one or two differences you may want to take a vacation....



Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

8 Comments:

Blogger chrisa511 said...

Haha! That's great! Thanks for the laugh :D

12:44 PM  
Blogger Alison said...

I've been seeing cows instead of dolphins my entire life.

Thanks for your comments. Yes it's rotten and for many reasons I'm happy to be leaving - though I'm coming back to travel around for a month (much nicer, less bureaucracy, but just as prone to crime so I'm brushing up on my tae kwon do). It is actually one of the safest countries in the world - robbery is very common and annoying but it's just about the only crime. Thankfully! Good job I just don't have any money to begin with.

And yes - Paris Hilton deserves to take the consequences.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Stewart Sternberg (half of L.P. Styles) said...

If I see an elephant and a fat man in a tutu...is that not good?

7:40 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

HI Chris... well, I figured since it made me laugh (and I don't loose it easily) it was worth posting!

Alison: you and me both! lol

Stewart: I see a vacation in your future... (soon i hope!)

7:54 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

ROFL! That's great! You certainly sucked me in! lol

2:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! :)

3:08 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

you got me! Very funny, very funny.

7:17 PM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

LOL, LOL, LOL...GREAT! I love this...! Thanks for a good laugh today, Pat.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home