My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Ya Think?

Hmmm, I've been tagged for a meme by Karmyn. The only trouble is, that it's been going around for a while now and many I would list as "Thinking Blogs" have been used already.

First I guess I will give you the link where it began: Here it is! Then I am to list 5 blogs that make me think.. hmmm, "me and think" in the same sentence? Heh.. now there's something you won't read often lol!

Here are a few blogs that make me think...


Dragon:050376 :Kiyotoe has already been nominated in the "thinking" category but I have to give him another shout about it. He, most of all, will make you think, when you read his posts.

The Path The Path is a teacher, and brings up many subjects to make you sit back and agree or disagree and then write about it.

House of Sternberg... Stewart is a teacher/writer (taking a break from his blog at the moment) Stewart, will make you think and challenge you to write stories. I guess the teacher is never far away as he tries to draw the most out of you.

Stainless Steel Droppings.. Carl is a sci-fi/ fantasy fiction avid reader. He is continually trying to make you read ..and does a good job at it.

Patricks Place... what can I say about Patrick? He's been around for quite a while. In between fun stuff Patrick hits upon current news,has some strong opinions of his own to add to them , and listens to those who leave comments, no matter if they agree with him or not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kiyotoe said...

wow, i must be doing something right. That's 4!!!

Yup, I'm bragging :)

btw, there's some more reading for review coming your way soon.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Have a very happy, relaxed Easter, Deslily. :)

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home