My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, March 04, 2007

'Till next time....

Well.. it's finally here... this will be my last post until March 13th.. and even then I'm hoping my brain will function from the time difference and time change to write something that will be legible!


I still can't close up my carry on luggage until I pack what I need in the morning to get ready, such as my hair brush, toothbrush, makeup etc.. But I did get the printing of my ticket done this morning. I actually hate that.. for the price they charge for an airline ticket, I don't know why they darn well can't send me the ticket! Especially, I am thinking of when I come back and don't have access to a computer to do it and will have to do it at the airport.. I'm an old fart and don't like "first time" things like figuring out how to do that there... harrumph!


(I ran spell check on what I am writing just now.. did you know that "fart" isn't a word? lol and they don't have another word for it! lol)


I would ask a favor from ya'll ..while I'm gone.. cross your fingers for me that there are no earthquakes in LA while I'm there! (been there done that.. don't wanna do it again!)


I don't expect to be near a computer while I am there.. however... if I should get one in my hands I'll give a quick check in. Meanwhile, I better get my buns in gear and recharge the camera batteries and go over that list one more time, to be sure I didn't miss anything...


My next post (when I return) will be titled: There and Back Again! (yeah yeah I know, it's not exactly original... deal with it!)





'Till next time....

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

may the force be with you.... even if its an old fart!!!

(:

Wish I was going.

12:14 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Have a safe flight and a great time, Pat!

12:41 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Have a wonderful time, Deslily...I know you will. :)

Look forward to hearing about all your good times upon your return.

Stay safe.

5:45 PM  
Blogger DellaB said...

Have a good time, Pat - stay safe. prayers on the way...

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a fun, safe trip with no earthquakes!

11:01 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hope you are having a blast! If you do feel the ground shaking, just pretend it is a pack of running oracai!

Chris
My Blog

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home