My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, December 04, 2006

My Christmas Card to You..

Today, I thought I would post my Christmas Card.

For any who have read my journal for a long time you will recognize it as the same one I used last year. Yeah, well.. if i'm still journaling next year it will probably be up then too! (get used to it! lol)

The photo's used were taken BG nearly 20 yrs ago. (BG=before gravity) I hope you enjoy my Mall Santa as much as I did way back when...

3 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

Thank you, deslily!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

lol. apparently being naughty is alright sometimes huh?

Hey, who is the cutie sittin' on Santa's lap?

11:16 AM  
Blogger DesLily said...

duh, gee i wonder who Kiyotoe?! There was a time I wasn't this old or as fat or as wrinkled.. but it was a looooong time ago lol.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home