My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Ho-Ho-Ho

Let the Countdown begin!... only 14 shopping days left!

It's a sunny, cool and crisp day here in NJ. Perfect for all the weekend shoppers!

Which reminds me... i do miss going to a mall around this time of year to see all the decorations and to people watch. Hectic as it is it was always fun seeing the satisfaction on so many faces that they had finally gotten things they wanted and needed. And to see (in general) the Christmas spirit in so many.

I hope if you are out and about this weekend that you get to enjoy it and don't get weighed down with the few "cranks" that are inevitably out there too !! Have a good weekend!

4 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

I went to the mall again this year, and I didn't get frighten again. It's getting easier and easier for me.

I still didn't get ElmoTMX, but depending on my schedule next week, I may be able to get it on Monday. If I can get to the mall fast enough. (sigh) I'm trying to get it for my nephew's birthday, and they are getting plucked off of the shelves faster than you can say, "Santa ate my cookies".

4:51 PM  
Blogger Bibi said...

So did you get to sit on Santa's knee? He looks a fine old gent. And as for me, I am avoiding all malls ;-)

6:31 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

Bibi.. why yes i did! but it was eons ago! lol.. this is the same santa I used for my journal xmas card here: http://herethereandeverywhere2ndedition.blogspot.com/2006/12/my-christmas-card-to-you.html

6:34 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

That Holly Jolly song will be stuck in my head now ;)

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home