My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, December 15, 2006

Feline Friday

It's Feline Friday! This week it's hosted by Julie at Stately Barrett Manor.

This week I caught Boo Boo under a chair looking as something intently...

... it was Peanutchew playing with his favorite mousie! (how dare she!)

Later I noticed that all was forgiven, and they were still as close as ever...

Don't forget, if you want to join in and post a kitty photo to leave a link at Julie's place!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww. I especially like that last picture.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

Again with the kitties? Your cats are so cute they ALMOST make me forget how much i dislike 'em.

Sorry.

But look on the bright side.......I'm back!

Yes?

6:57 PM  
Blogger Barb said...

The last picture is great :)

11:34 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

Oh my... your kitty is a wee little snowball! The last pic is too precious. :) Great cats!

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home