My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Feline Friday

It's Feline Friday ... I'm glad to report I have a decent set of pictures this week...

Just yesterday I got this group of pictures of Boo Boo Kitty and PeanutChew..

They both spotted the mousie up high near the door... (photo 1)

Boo first made a weak attempt.. (photo 2)

But then, he went for it! (photo 3)

Boo has been known to jump as high as my face after the mousie when it's against the door. I got really lucky that the picture of him making his "jump" came out as well as it did!! I expected a blurr, so I was surprised when it looked as if he was frozen in time.

Don't forget to leave a link with Steven if you post a photo of your kitty...

7 Comments:

Blogger Barb said...

I came to see your kitties.. and here they are! Look at Boo jump.. holy cow :)

4:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! BooBoo can jump! I'm impressed!

8:12 PM  
Blogger Stewart Sternberg (half of L.P. Styles) said...

When I see this sort of feline behavior, it makes me glad I'm not twelve inches tall.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

Hi Pat :)

Such wonderful pics of your putty tats. Tee Hee. Fun as always! :) And so beautiful, they really are gorgeous kitties.

Always, Carly

4:49 AM  
Blogger Melli said...

Whoooooa! Look at that JuMp! We are havin' FUN now!!!

I would LOVE to see pictures of your Enterprise mural! Do you have any??? Please DO share!

9:39 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Fabulous!! It is thrilling when you catch something in perfect focus...Especially a fast moving cat! LOL!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

We can't get our cat Bouk to play like that anymore, unless we give him catnip. Jet on the other hand, he would try to jump on your behind if you bend over too long.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home