My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Getting to Know you...

Roxy Mama is doing something at her journal where you post links of old entries that you feel tell the most about you.

"A get to know you better post."

I'm not sure how this will go but below are a few links to old posts that I believe let you learn things about me. (however if you've read my journal a long time you've already read them! However, you may be like me and refreshing your mind might be a good idea.)

1 http://herethereandeverywhere2ndedition.blogspot.com/2006/04/where-i-am-from.html

2 http://journals.aol.com/deslily/HereThereandEverywhere/entries/2006/07/06/40-questions-meme/1940

3 http://herethereandeverywhere2ndedition.blogspot.com/2006/04/fame.html

4 http://herethereandeverywhere2ndedition.blogspot.com/2006/03/whats-in-name.html

"If you choose to take this assignment.... you can leave a link with RoxyMama...this message will self destruct."

**************************************************

One thing I'm not sure you will or won't learn in those posts is my love of Fantasy Fiction and Sci Fi (Fantasy books and movies/ Sci Fi movies).. and now that I've told you that about myself I want to share yet another link with you. One from a new journal I have found. For aol folks, I will tell you, it is not an aol journal but if you have an interest in Fantasy/ Sci Fi it's a journal you shouldn't miss.

It's called: Fantasy & Sci Fi Lovin' Blog . It is run by a lady in California going by the alias of SQT. Along with contributors Stewart Sternberg and Crunchy Carpets, they have a really fun filled and interesting journal. They cover it all! Movies, books, comics, you name it and they write about it. It's really a fun read for anyone who considers theirself a Fantasy/ Sci Fi Fan, so please stop by and then let me know what you think of their journal!


2 Comments:

Blogger SQT said...

Thanks for the mention!

2:51 PM  
Blogger Crunchy Carpets said...

Past postings that say something about me...hmmmmmm....good things or bad things???

Good idea though!

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home