My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, October 21, 2006

5 Thingamajigs Meme

Hmmm, well.. I was tagged by Barb over at Skittles Place to do this meme..(good golly it's too early to think!)

5 Thingamajigs I Like:

1-Meeting the person who's autograph I am getting
2-My Cafe Vienna first thing in the morning
3-Reading and Writing
4-Walking in the woods.
5-Laughing

5 Thingamajigs I Hate:

1-Being old
2-Being in pain
3-Being Depressed
4-My life
5-Liver

5 Thingamajigs I Do Far Too Often:

1-Be Depressed
2-Hold things in
3-Wish for things that I'll never have
..and 2 more I can't think of

5 Thingamajigs I Do Even Though I Shouldn't:

1-Smoke
2-stress out
3-go on binges now and then
4-being a pessimist
5-feel guilty

5 Thingamajigs I Would Never Do:

1-Drink and Drive (I must have 3 margarita's a year.. and I no longer drive!)
2-Eat raw fish
3-Eat Liver
4-hurt someone on purpose
5-hurt an animal

5 Thingamajigs I Regret Doing:

1-Feeling resentment
2-Not being a better mom
3-not following any of my dreams
4-not believing in myself
5-not pushing myself more

5 Thingamajigs I Would Do If I Won 100 Million Dollars:

1-Help my kids
2-get paid help for my brother
3-buy a LARGE one room home w/ guest house
4-go to doctors until I feel the best I can
5-buy myself the largest flat screen TV there is and sit and watch all my movies!(after I re-buy them all in DVD format!)
(since I missed 2 up above I'll add here:) self publish my trilogy (just for myself), and take some college classes: some computer classes/ art classes/ and creative writing

5 Thingamajigs About Me That Are Peculiar But True:

1-I always wanted to build an "adult sized rocking horse with a real cowboy saddle on it" I go to 2-sci fi conventions and autograph shows (some think it's odd at my age)
3-If I have to go to more then one store I plan it out so I go to the stores on one side of the street then get the others on the way back on the other side of the street.
4-I think I own about 500 movies (mostly still vhs, can't afford movies much anymore)
5-I pretty much only read Fantasy books

If you'd like to do this meme in your journal please leave a link in comments so myself and others can go check it out!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kiyotoe said...

I thought we talked abut keeping that chin up missy........

The sun is always shining when the Dragon is in your life.

Right?

Don't bust my bubble.

11:37 AM  
Blogger Parlancheq said...

I like the idea of having all guests segregated to a guest house...preferably one a fair distance from the main house. :)

5:12 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

At the karate school, they use "TMJ"'s. They are old karate belts rolled up into a tight circle and taped up. They use them as targets (punch them thrown into mid-air), as markers for sprints, and other things.

After several months, I found out why they are called TMJ's. Thingamajig! I cracked up. I was thinking it was some martial arts term.

Chris
My Blog

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home