My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Movie Meme


1. The last movie you saw in a theatre, and current-release movie you still want to see.


The last movie I went to in the theater LOTR Return of the King.









What I'm waiting to see is the next Harry Potter movie.


2. The last movie you rented/purchased for home viewing.


I don't rent movies.. I used to buy them and still do but much less due to finances. The last movie I bought was the LOTR Trilogy Limited Edition, and it's EXCELLENT! (In California I used to buy "previously viewed movies".. I'd come home with 4 or 5 bought movies for like 25.00! And I've never had a problem with them. Hard to find a reputable place that does that now.

3. A movie that made you laugh out loud.


Wow, I must be in need of a good comedy.. I can't think of any off hand.


4. A movie that made you cry.


Oh man, there's more then one! But I'll say Rudy. I bawl my eyes out every time!










5. A movie that was a darling of the critics, but you didn't think lived up to the hype.


The last Mission Impossible.


6. A movie that you thought was better than the critics.


There are many in this category. Most are lower budget movies with excellent story lines and little to no special effects. Two examples might be: The Grass Harp



















and Cry the Beloved Country. They received little to no hype. The story says it all.

7. Favorite animated movie.

As much as I thought Nemo was too darn cute, I also really like Titan A.E.








8. Favorite Disney Villain.

mmm.. maybe Captain Hook







9. Favorite movie musical.

Again Hmmmm.. possibly a toss up between The King and I










and Sound of Music

10. Favorite movies of all-time (up to five).

Oh sure make the last question "easy"!! (not!) aaagggggghhhh!

1. All Sean Connery movies
2. All Harrison Ford movies
3. LOTR Trilogy
4. All Harry Potter movies
5. To many B&W old movies to begin to name!

I want to thank Kiyotoe for tagging me on this and remind him that pay backs are hell! Joking, of course .. however, to someone who loves movies narrowing down to a few is not just "nearly impossible"... it IS impossible!

Want to play? TAG!.. you're it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kiyotoe said...

Thanks for playing along DesLily. It is kind of hard to narrow down your choices when you're a movie fiend like us.

3:25 PM  
Blogger paz y amor said...

I gotta agree with my brother! You see I couldn't stay within the boundries either. I gotta say that I dig Sean Connery films as well...Especially old James Bond...

10:34 PM  
Blogger paz y amor said...

By the way, thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll be checkin you out more in the future.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home