My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, August 04, 2006

Feline Friday

Well, It's Feline Friday once again. Today while Steven is on vacation Carly is hosting the Felines! Don't forget to check out Elvis at Carly's blog and to find others who have posted their Kitties. (this week, for the first time, my girlfriend Annie is posting pictures of her Kitty Lady!!)

For my Friday photo I am featuring Peanutchew...

Over this whole week NJ has been in one heck of a heat wave. Temps each day being around 98-99 but "feeling like" 110-115! Add to this that upstairs in my room and the hall there is no air conditioning! Why any cat would come upstairs when they could be sleeping downstairs in the air is beyond me.. but here you see belly up sleeping in the heat upstairs by Peanutchew.


Whew, I'm getting hotter just looking at her!!

Meanwhile, another journal friend Astaryth has finally found a way to get back on line after moving to the boonies of Florida. So if you had her bookmarked before stop on by once again and visit at Adventures of an Eclectic Mind! And if you haven't read her before .. give her a try! Eventually, I know she will return to having some of the greatest animal photo's around!! (yes, that's a hint JJ!)

6 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

That BEAUTIFUL Person is Darling Person!

You might just want to rent "The Soprano's" Pat, cause one of the interesting things about this series is the emphasis on family...wives and children, etc. And you will not see better acting, anywhere! Believe me.

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had a lot of that from my kitties, too! Peanutchew is so adorable!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

Aww! Almost nothing cuter than a sleeping kitty. Except maybe a sleeping baby. LOL! I've read your blog a couple times before back in the AOL days and never realized you lived here in NJ. Small world! :-)

10:12 PM  
Blogger Suzanne R said...

I think with kitties, quite often, affection takes precedent over comfort. It sure seems that way with Peanutchew, anyway! (Great name -- so original!)

12:55 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

She doesn't look very comfy. I guess cats idea of "comfort" is different from ours.

Was it noisy?? She has one of her ears covered. LOL

11:30 AM  
Blogger Carly said...

LOL :)

Whenever I see Elvis sleeping in that position, I always wonder how in the world he does it. I would be in traction for a week! LOL. So cute Pat.

Always, Carly

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home