My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

40 Questions Meme..

40 Questions

I got this Meme from over at Patrick's Place.. if you play along remember to leave a link!!

1.Have you ever been searched by the cops?
ahhh, nope.. i think i woulda remembered that!

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
I don't do roller coasters.

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
ahmmmmmm...i think it was right after sleds were invented!

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
That would depend on how cold I am. heh.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
not particularly.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
a little, yes.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
yeah I do.. but then I wasn't privy to all the information.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
I like men better.

9. Do you stay friends with your exes?well.. we no longer kiss hello or goodbye..
10. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes but i'm not good at it.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?pretty sure I did that once... if not 48 hrs ..darn close!
12. What's your favorite commercial?
probably the Aflac commercials

13. What are you allergic to?
nothing i know of.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?
don't drive. but when I did I didn't run red lights.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
probably, but one isn't coming to mind.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
not into baseball.

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
yes, as a kid I did.. not real well though.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Most of the time.

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
sheesh, my memory is fading on this one.

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
yep, but i won't

21. What's the one thing on your mind now?
hating that i am hearing firecrackers and cherry bombs going off from the kids around here. I worry about fire every year when i hear them.

22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass Barbie is?
can't say that I do...

23. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yes. unless I forget.

24. What cell service do you use?
don't own a cell.. and don't plan to.

25. Do you like Sushi?
I can eat raw fruit but I like fish cooked thanks.

26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
I don't think so.

27. What do you wear to bed?undies and a t-shirt. (you learn to be covered after you live in earthquake country for a while)
28. Been caught stealing?No.
29. What shoe size do you have?
8

30. Do you truly hate anyone?
No. There are maybe one or two people I will never forgive, but I don't hate them.

31. Classic Rock or Rap?
Rock.

32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
ONLY ONE?... DAMN!..(eeny-meeney-miney-moe...) ummmmm.. Harrison Ford, but only because you made me choose ONE!

33. Favorite Song?
nearly any John Denver song

34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
I avoid mirrors... and singing!

35. What food do you find disgusting?Patrick had a great list that i have to agree with! A three-way tie: Liver, Okra, Chitterlings.
36. Do you sing in the shower?no, one could drown that way.
37. Did you ever play, “I'll show you mine, if you show me yours?”
if i did it's long forgotten.

38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
nope.

39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
Yes.

40. Have you ever been punched in the face?no.
************************************************

5 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

Your answer to number 25 reminded me that I have plums. I forgot! Mmmmmmm, pluuuummmmssss.

I hope that the person who got electocuted got a large sum of money. If they take this long, then the energy company in your city deserves to go broke.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

I hope you don't mind me playing along in your comments section:

1.Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Me? A young black man in America, searched by the police? Give ya' one guess.....

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
Nah, takes away all the fun.

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
too, too, too long ago. Used to be one of my favorite things to do.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
Depends on who the other person is.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Sometimes, too creative i think.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
no, but I believe he knows who and/or paid to have it done.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Jennifer

9. Do you stay friends with your exes?
I try. But the current always has problems with it.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
not even close.

12. What's your favorite commercial?
The Citi bank credit card commercials where the voices don't match the bodies. Those are hilarious........"yeah, shoot".

13. What are you allergic to?
i have hayfever.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?
Young black man in America, running red lights? Naaaaahhhhh.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
Of course.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Yankees baby!

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
yes,

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Every once and a while.

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
Last week.

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
No.

21. What's the one thing on your mind now?
i should probably be working and not entertaining myself by reading blogs.

22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass Barbie is?
No, but i'm wondering if i should be offended?

23. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yes.

24. What cell service do you use?
Sprint

25. Do you like Sushi?
Not one bit.

26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
If I did, I'm glad I was ignorant of it.

27. What do you wear to bed?
My spider man footsy pajamas. Just kidding, just kidding.........they're Batman.

28. Been caught stealing?
No.

29. What shoe size do you have?
10 and a half

30. Do you truly hate anyone?
No.

31. Classic Rock or Rap?
Rap

32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
HALLE BERRY!!!!!! or Salma Hayek.

33. Favorite Song?
Don't think i have one.

34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
All the time.

35. What food do you find disgusting?
Chitterlings.

36. Do you sing in the shower?
All the time.

37. Did you ever play, “I'll show you mine, if you show me yours?”
Still do.

38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Only with Love.

39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
All the time.

40. Have you ever been punched in the face?
All the ---, just kidding. Yes.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Kiyotoe said...

The bad part is that even after he's out of office, doesn't mean our "new" enemies will stop being our enemies, so he's just making the job harder for the next sap.

And to be honest, with Halle or Salma in my bed, i'd probably pass out before I ever made it to the bed. There goes that machismo right out the window. lol

4:20 PM  
Blogger Carly said...

Hey darlin!

Loved your answers. I am going to do this list on my blog Sunday, of course I will link to you and others who have played it. Be sure to come by and see my answers!

Always, Carly :)

5:28 AM  
Blogger TJ said...

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
I like men better.

You arr so funny! Thanks for all the smiles!
Those mimes are such a gas!
love TJ

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home