My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Feline Friday..


Feline Friday is here again!... I can't tell you how much BooBoo Kitty appreciates his special day! He's always more then willing to let me snap pictures of him ! In the photo below he's true nature when he says:


THAT'S MY MOUSIE!! (every toy is a "mousie"..heh)

Remember.. anyone wanting to play along or even just see more kittie pictures go to Elipsis.. Suddenly Carly (Elvis is Guest Host... you heard right! Elvis is in the House folks!) and check it out.


One more time I am going to ask if anyone knows why the photo's look so bad once they are on the journal? They look great in PSP and even if i click "view" once I upload them to AOL File Manager, they still look fine... but when i post them.. they look AWFUL! I upload them as jpgs. Is there something I'm not doing?????

2 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

Hey, just letting you know that Carly stepped in and did Feline Friday this week. Steven is away.

Are you taking the pic and getting BooBoo Kitty to walk on his hind legs?

10:38 PM  
Blogger DesLily said...

thanks Charles.. fixed it! lol..

and yes I am playing with a toy with the cat AND taking the photo! I take many to get one i can use lol.. love digital camera!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home