My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sunshine on my shoulder makes me happy...







Sometimes it's just amazing what happens when it begins to warm outside and the sun finally decides to show up! Here's what's been going on in the yard.







I'm guessing that the Climbing Roses are "male and female".. this red one was once 1/2 of the trellis, now you are looking at all that is left of it. The other rose (we won't say if it's the male or female ..heh) has taken over.. it's full of buds at the moment. I'm waiting for a good amount of them to open before posting a photo of Mr. Domination. Oops, did I say "Mr"? tsk tsk.. I meant to say.. the other rose.. heh.



(P.S... well, Greys Anatomy and Lost are both now over for the summer...sigh. It's going to be a long lo-o-o-o-o-ng time until September, *groan*)

3 Comments:

Blogger Carly said...

Breathtakingly beautiful! :) Pink roses are my favorite. :)

4:52 AM  
Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

BEAUTIFUYL Pictures! Really incredible. I LOVE Roses...they are so lush and rich of color and just the perfect flower in every way.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Charles said...

I miss lost already. Did you hear that bird calling Hurley's name. Kind of creepy.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home