My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Feline Friday...

Ahh, Feline Friday once again! Steven always has the greatest pictures of his cat Pickles, my, not so great digital doesn't do as well...but I try!

This week it's Winkey getting the spotlight... I think BooBoo Kitty is feeling neglected, so I guess I will have to post some of him again next week lol.

The first two of Winkey were taken on my bed playing, and the third shot was at the now famous "kitchen window". (She's quite the bird watcher!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

Okaaaaay, those are great shots. Steven has a knack for taking pictures, but that doesn't mean that your not good either. I like your pictures.

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, Winkey is so cute!

(Yes, I'm back in the "real" world and playing catch-up...)

4:40 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Ah, yes, there'w Winkey, the twin to my Genavieve! Cute photos here! ~Phinney
http://journals.aol.com/geminiwilder/Paragon/

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home