My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Feline Friday



Here is today's Feline Friday.. if you'd like to participate, be sure to leave a link over at (Sometimes) Photoblog.


Ok, so last week Winkey had the spotlight.. this week I will give it to Peanutchew.. (Booboo Kitty is the camera hog, so this hasn't been easy!!)


First, is the (getting to be a regular) kitchen window picture...

Then.. I finally got one of her playing.. holding the toy in one hand and trying to steady the camera with the other is the trick ..heh.. I got lucky and one was in focus, what can i say?



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thos are good shots! Backlit pictures like that first one are difficult. Great job, and cute kitty!

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peanutchew is a gorgeous cat! Very nice contributions!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home