My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Color Purple..



Our weather has been something other than desirable.. but the flowers like it! Here are a few more that have opened up in the last week.. 3 different Irises and the first rosebud. It's a climbing rose on a trellis.. when they really open I will put in another photo.. one side of the trellis is red the other is a pale pink (the pale pink took over because it got more sun)







It's raining again today.. and we have a gloomy forecast all week long. I can only hope that the forecasters are wrong and the sun peeks out. If the song we sang as a kid worked (Rain, Rain go away.. Come again another day) I'd be singing it! (however, lightening would probably strike me dead to quiet my lousy singing voice lol)

Ok, now... I came close to strangling President Bush last night! He interrupted the final episode of Grey's Anatomy!.. but it wound up that he only disturbed the episode they repeated from Sunday night. (lucky him) Boy, that show has some great writers, and I am going to really really miss it. I already can't wait for fall and new shows again, it's going to be a long summer lol. Next one for me to mourn over while it's gone is Lost. But I have to wait for Wednesday for that final episode.

Well, I am off to read some journals.. hope everyone has a great day!


If all is not lost, where is it?

4 Comments:

Blogger OldLady Of The Hills said...

Beautiful flowers Pat...That purple is so vibrant. Wonderful!

11:56 AM  
Blogger X. Dell said...

The purple is beautiful. The flowers seem to radiate.

I wouldn't uggest strangling W., however. It would be better to suggest that he take a hunting trip with the vice president.

3:45 AM  
Blogger TJ said...

Yhose flowers are to die for!!! I love Iris they ask for very little and give so much. I have an idea you have alot of beautiful touches in your yard. Thses are fabulous! Thanks for your visits...I love getting to know more about you...
Have a great day!!
TJ

4:55 PM  
Blogger Charles said...

Strangle him, strangle him. I hate when he interupts my shows. I wish they wouldn't put him or any other president on the networks. It would be so much easier if they had a presidential channel. Every time the president is feeling lonely, he could just have the networks scroll some text along the screen telling everyone that the president needs some loving or something. You'd think they would have thought up a presidential network by now!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home