My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, April 14, 2006

so..

So... I've tried and tried with changing the comment section.. it seems to work, in that if i put it for crazy letters to show and then go click on comments on an old post they show up and then reset it differently for moderation and take off crazy letters .. when i go back to check the crazy letters are gone.. so the settings "do" change... but the comment link remains gone..

I even copied and pasted the entire template to another site to be sure it wasn't something in there... and when i do that and add the post with tim conway in it (the first post without the comment word beneath it).. it shows up just fine.

Anyone know how i can move 248 posts in one swoop?

I seem to have 2 glitches... the comment link is missing when i do a post... and that spammers email that will neither let me reject it (when in moderation mode) or even add it so that i can then go and delete it... both say what i mentioned below in the other post.. it makes me wonder if it's related in anyway to that spammers email.. but how i have no idea.. why won't blogspot let me add or reject it???? it does others just fine.

Any ideas please?? you can either email me or leave it in comments on a post below where the comment link still shows.. Even if there's a way to move all the posts at once , though everyone having to change an address isn't very appealing. I'm at a loss.



OK SO I POSTED THIS AND THEN "VIEWED" IT AND IT APPEARS THE COMMENT BUTTON IS BACK.!! HOW OR WHY I HAVE NO IDEA BUT IF YOU THINK I WILL DELETE THIS MESSAGE..GUESS AGAIN! JUST IN CASE .. THIS STAYS!.. now i hope new posts keep the comment link!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen Funk Blocher said...

Try clearing your cache/temporary internet files. It may help. Chances are the button problem is not the blog, but your deplay of it.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home