My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Patrick's Saturday Six

Here are this week's "Saturday Six" questions.


1. Assuming you have a DVD player and a show you used to enjoy becomes available on DVD...what is the deciding factor on whether or not you'll actually buy it?

Unfortunately it is the cost, but it shouldn't be because I do watch my movies many times so they are really, always worth the price.

2. What do you find generally more offensive: the average prime time television show or the people who want their own personal standards of decency to be the guidelines the networks must follow?

Hmm, well.. with the new parental controls and the fact that if you don't like it.. then don't watch it. I guess it would be everyone trying to put their own standards on the shows.

3. If you were in charge of the FCC, which of the following would be your priority when it comes to decency on the airwaves: cutting down on violence, sex or profanity?

Another hard one.. since i do think that constant repetition of any of them eventually has some effect on everyone. If i HAVE to choose one I guess, Violence.

4. Take this quiz (if you haven't already!): What horrible Edward Gorey Death will you die?




You will be smothered under a rug. You're a little anti-social, and may want to start gaining new social skills by making prank phone calls.

5. One of those crazy remodeling shows appears at your door one day and offers to redo any room of your house or apartment for free, but that it can only be one single room that gets a makeover. Would you let them in, and if so, which room would you choose and why?

Right now i would choose the kitchen because they always include new appliances and this house needs them bad! (if it were MY home I would choose the livingroom and hope that I would get a HUGE widescreen thin television! lol.. i love movies and the bigger the screen the more it would be like being at the movies)

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #86 from cdmmw2: Do you recall your first kiss? Did you think that kissing was worth all the hype??

Yep I do remember... and i don't remember being "overwhelmed" lol..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home