My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Announcement



This is my youngest son Thom... I'm sure there was a time when being the youngest didn't sit well with him..but now that he is.. ummm, a tad older, I'm sure he's glad he's "the baby".
I just want to let you all know that Thom has started a journal and invite anyone that would like to check it out, to do so!


His journal is called CSI: Inquiring Minds Wanna Know. (this link will take you to his aol journal.) He also keeps a mirror copy on blogspot .. interestingly enough it is ALSO called: CSI: Inquiring Minds Wanna Know and this link will take you to Blogspot.

He's just learning and getting started so anytime anyone see's something they can help with feel free to leave a comment! lol..

Meanwhile... I hope y'all have a HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home