My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Silly Scalzi

A silly idea from John Scalzi's By The Way

4 Comments:

Blogger Carly said...

LOL! Oh the mysteries of life! LOL

1:14 PM  
Blogger Astaryth said...

I saved this site... I'm sure I'll have an entry sometime that it will be really cute with! I like yours.

2:48 PM  
Blogger Paula J. Lambert said...

Hah!
(I liked yours and "Dorn's" the best...!)

5:58 PM  
Blogger Gannet Girl said...

Very funny.

I left a response to your comment in my journal.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home