My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, February 20, 2006

Patrick's Sunday Seven-Episode 25

THIS WEEK'S QUESTION: List up to seven Saturday or Sunday morning programs you loved as a kid, cartoon or live action.

If you want to play here is the address: http://patricksweekender.blogspot.com/

Below are seven shows I remember watching as a kid (before teenage even!) Gosh, hard to believe there even WAS television that long ago!!


Rocky and Bullwinkle .....










Quick Draw McGraw......












Kukla, Fran and Ollie......








Howdy Doody.............









Huckleberry Hound...







Beany & Cecil..








Underdog.......

1 Comments:

Blogger Carly said...

"There's no need to fear...UNDERDOG is here." LOL. Love it! Wally Cox did the voice, right?

Always, Carly :)

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home