My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, January 20, 2006

January 20th..

January 20th.. this day never goes by that I don't think of my friend DeForest Kelley. For many years on this date, which is his birthday, there would be a phone call I would make to him and many laughs to follow.


( photos: De, myself, and Carolyn Kelley.... cowboy De and me)


I could spend all day and more sitting here writing about DeForest but instead I will make it brief with some photos and if you have an interest in DeForest you can visit my "picture tribute" at:
http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Bungalow/6687/index.html
or a fan site that is really one of the best I've ever seen is: http://www.klhalliday.com/DeKelley/Index.htm






For me, today will be a day that many happy memories will fill my mind of my friend, the actor, the husband, and the very wonderful humanbeing, DeForest Kelley. Thank you for making me part of your life De, I will always miss you.



2 Comments:

Blogger betty said...

what wonderful memories you have of a very special person in your life!

betty

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always loved his "Doc" Star Trek character (his character and Spock's were so funny the way they played off each other...) and had imagined he was a cool and classy guy. I'm glad to know he really was. What movies are the cowboy pic's from? I don't know that I've ever seen him in anything besides the Star Trek tv show and movies.

Nice tribute.

Paula
http://journals.aol.com/paulajlambert/PaulaLambert-Author

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home