My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Friday, December 23, 2005

The Day Before Christmas Eve!

I was at Donna's journal (http://journals.aol.com/mosie1944/MYCOUNTRYLIFE/) reading about her hounds and treats that she got for them when I remembered one Christmas when we bought a rawhide bone for our dog Panzer, who was a German Shepard. It was 3 foot long! I knew i had a picture of her dragging it around by one end but when I went searching for it, naturally I couldn't find it. I can see it clearly in my mind so I know I've come acrossed it not that long ago...sigh.. well.. it's got to be another senior moment. I'm getting enough of them now that i guess I can't deny being a senior huh?! Ugh!

Anyway.. In my search for the picture of Panzer and her rawhide bone I came across two other pictures that were just as ancient. One does at least deal with Christmas.. this one...


This is my son George ..at almost 2 yrs old I don't think he was overly thrilled meeting Santa lol. And if memory serves me right, when he was only one he had the same reaction. Hmmmm, good thing he never saw Santa walking around the house huh? No telling what he would have done lol.

This second picture has nothing to do with anything lol.. I just came across it.. It's a picture of me and my "last boyfriend".. I've been told he was quite a pig! heh.. figures huh?! lol lol

Actually this is Sir Wintston, a Potbelly Pig that lived with Tippi Hedren at her Shambala home. He was "housebroken" but still liked to walk outside once in a while and "torment" the lions by walking by them on the OUTSIDE of the fences where they couldn't make a meal of him.. He wasn't quite as smart as his "namesake" was!!

Well.. here we are. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve!! I want to wish everyone the Best of Christmas's and wish a healthy and happy New Year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home