My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A New Day...


Ok.. a new day .. and I'm trying to learn how this new blogging works! Testing out bringing a photo to the journal.. so far so good.

I hate "starting over".. too many times in my life I've had to do that.. Nothing against Blogging.com.. I'm more than happy they are here and we still can journal.. just until I'm comfortable it seems all wrong. I hope AOL wises up but i doubt it.

I still need to check into what I am doing here lol.. hopefully this will get comfortable to me and then I'll be off and running again.. but for now things will be short and sweet. Today's lesson was to get a picture here, and I've done that!

See you can teach an old dog new tricks!


It's not hard to meet expenses... they're everywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home