My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Monday, November 14, 2005

Mondays are Horrible

10:06:27 AM EST
Feeling Worried

I know why Mondays are horrible..

Monday's always seem horrid for some reason. This one is no different. Even though I am not "working" and don't have to leave to get to work...
Yesterday was spent getting my brother into the hospital via "emergency". Nothing new, we've done this many times, but it never gets easier. This time it took 7 hours. So the day was shot without much accomplished.


Today I get to go have a Mamogram. oh joy oh boy. Woman know this one and men "have heard it all".. yeah yeah, the old joke, "YOU go have some of your private areas squeezed in a vise and see how YOU like it!"..

It is true though.. it does hurt! I'm sure a MAN designed the machine when he was mad at his wife! I know they now have some type of sonagram but forbid that should be in "all" hospitals! So I will go and "grin and bear it"..

Mid-life is when you go for a mammogram and you realize that this is the only time someone will ask you to appear topless.

I think that about sums it up! haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home