My Photo
Name:
Location: Vero Beach, Florida, United States

My name is Pat and I live in Florida. My skin will never be smooth again and my hair will never see color. I enjoy collecting autographs and playing in Paint Shop Pro.,along with reading and writing. Sometimes, I enjoy myself by doing volunteer "work" helping celebrities at autograph shows. I love animals and at one time I did volunteer work for Tippi Hedren's Shambala Preserve.

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Frozen in Time....

Saturday, November 12, 2005
12:53:04 PM EST
Feeling Worried


I thought I would share this photo with you.. it's one I took, what seems like a lifetime ago, but was actually about 10 yrs ago.

When I look at it I see a moment frozen in time. Wouldn't it be something if we could freeze moments in time and relive them again? Not just in our memories, but actually relive them. Wouldn't that be something? I think, if I were not feeling well today I might want to forget what was happening to me and so I could step out of life as it were now and relive a time that made me happy.

I know we do that in our minds but I think we also change the situation because we forget some of it. If we could relive the time in "now time" it would help us remember "all" of whatever it was that made us happy at that moment. I think I'd like that. Then we could "turn off" bad times and feel "good times" until it passed. How great would that be! We wouldn 't need medicine! As I grow older and need more medicines, I know I wouldn't mind choosing the "memory" meds instead.

I have no idea where I am going with this day's journal.. just feeling down and wishing i could pull myself out of it... if only... if only.

In mid-life women no longer have upper arms, we have wingspans. We are no longer women in sleeveless shirts, we are flying squirrels in drag.

1 Comments:

Blogger Melli said...

Good gracious! I think this photo belongs in National Geographic or somewhere -- somewhere IMPORTANT! That is fabulous!

Interesting concept you have for dealing with pain ... or even old age! Just hop in a picture - sort of like Mary Poppins!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home